Use of “Solidrock” Camp Ground
In 2010, SOLID acquired a 15 acre parcel of land, for the building of a camp solely dedicated to teenagers and youth. Christened “Solidrock”, The Solid Foundation Teens and Youth Camp is located in Owode-Egba town, off Ishiun Junction, off Abeokuta-Shagamu Expressway, after Nestle Foods at the Shagamu Interchange, Ogun State. The camp is nestled in an easily accessible and peaceful rural community where the serenity and charm of nature is still preserved. A number of teenage and youth groups and fellowships from churches and campuses have already chosen “Solidrock” as their preferred destination for camping.
You can view the location map for directions here. The facilities in our camp include:
- One large auditorium with a capacity for about 750 people.
- A total of over 500 bed spaces for both male and female.
- Cool and airy clay brick hostels.
- 14 Syndicate pentagon tents for small group meetings
- Electricity from 64kva diesel generator with petrol generator backup
- Clean water supply
- Nature greens and mini zoo
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities- Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Outdoor Big Chess, Badminton and Football