ON LINE REGISTRATION OPENS SUNDAY JULY 1ST
- Regular Registration camp fee is N10,000:00 (Ten thousand naira only)
- Registration closes online : FRIDAY 10th of AUGUST, 2018 or once the required number of slots for campers has been filled. Registration is on a “first come-first served” basis. Late registration is from SATURDAY 11th OF AUGUST – WEDNESDAY 15th OF AUGUST 2018, and it attracts a non-negotiable fee of N12,500:00 (Twelve thousand, five hundred naira only)
- Registered campers must arrive on camp latest Sunday 19th of August, 2018
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING PROHIBITED ITEMS STATED ON THE FORM
- For any enquiries, contact the following numbers 08028903379, 08095215656, 08023068541
** Note that this camp is strictly a teenage program. We accept only 10-20year olds.
Younger or older people are not allowed on the SOLID FOUNDATION CAMP 2018
**PARENTS/GUARDIANS/CHURCHES are expected to drop off campers at the pick up point at PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, YABA by 8am on SAT.18th AUGUST, 2018.
- TRANSPORTATION TO CAMP VENUE IS INCLUSIVE OF CAMP FEES.
- CAMPERS MAY BRING POCKET MONEY TO CAMP, NOT IN EXCESS OF N5,000:00
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR CAMP:
- Decent clothes (including warm clothing and An ALL WHITE Outfit for Thursday Night – Jamboree Night)
- Coverlet, bed spread, duvet, blankets, pillow, etc
- Towel, toothbrush, toiletries
- Sportswear: shorts, T-shirts, trainers/shoes
- Plastic bucket
A FEW CAMP GUIDELINES:
- No camper is expected to borrow anything from others
- Campers are expected to remain on Camp from beginning to the end
- Girls are to have their hair decently presented. (Braided hair should be kept short)
- Teenager may bring musical instruments, basketballs, footballs, rackets and board games (chess, Monopoly, etc) these are to be used at the appropriate time as instructed.
- Indecent dressing, particularly by females, will NOT be tolerated on Camp
- Guys are not expected to wear CHAINS OR JEWELRY
The following are PROHIBITED and not to be brought to Camp.
- Mobile phones of any kind
- Expensive jewelry/ wristwatches, rings
- Ipods, Ipads, Androids, PlayStation portable or any other electronic games
- Cooked/ Packet food
- Textbooks and Novels
PARENT’S / GUARDIAN’S CONSENT
I am in agreement that my son/daughter/ward who has filled out the form above should attend the
SOLID FOUNDATION CAMP, organized by the SOLID FOUNDATION MINISTRY, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
I also testify that all the information provided in the filled form is accurate as at the time of form filling
to the best of my knowledge